Meet, Dr. DeSimone Orthodontist in Pennington NJ
Karen E. DeSimone, DDS
Dr. DeSimone graduated from Brown University with degrees in Biology and Theater. She earned her Doctorate in Dental Surgery with Honors from Georgetown University and her Post Doctorate Degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics from Howard University. She is the recipient of The DeRisi Award for outstanding achievement in academic and clinical skills.
In addition to running her private practice, Dr. DeSimone is also a clinical instructor in the Post Doctoral Orthodontic Residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. Her research has been published in The American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics.
Awards & Recognition
- Board-certified by the American Board of Orthodontics
- Considered among “America’s Best Orthodontic Offices” according to The Consumer’s Research Council.
- Selected by New Jersey Family Magazine as a preferred office for adults and children.
- Recognized by New Jersey’s Total Healthcare Resource recognized for her commitment to excellence in orthodontics.
- As voted by her colleagues, The New Jersey Monthly Magazine named Dr. DeSimone “one of the best orthodontists in New Jersey.”