Experienced Invisalign Provider
It’s no secret that straight, well-aligned teeth are an important part of a great smile. Unfortunately, the inconvenience associated with traditional braces keeps some people from straightening their teeth. For example, one of my 13 year old patients is a trumpet player in the jazz band and is concerned that braces could affect his embouchure. Other patients are unwilling to wear visible braces but desperate for a more attractive smile. For these patients and anyone who prefers an inconspicuous treatment option, Invisalign is an excellent choice.
Invisalign uses a series of soft, plastic aligners that fit comfortably over your teeth to gradually and gently straighten your smile. These clear plastic aligners are nearly invisible and can be removed during eating, flossing and tooth brushing. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign aligners can be removed during your dental cleanings and you can still eat all the food you enjoy.
My practice is considered a “Preferred Invisalign Provider.” This means we have experience and expertise to help determine if Invisalign is the right choice for you. Now you can confidently show off your smile while straightening your teeth. Consultations are complimentary. Please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Clear brace solutions use a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The appliances are made through a combination of Dr. DeSimone’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of appliances for almost 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each appliance with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. DeSimone has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. DeSimone about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 9 – 15 months and the average number of appliances worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.